Frederick Douglass

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..." Frederick Douglass

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hugo Chavez "Very Ill" In Cuba

Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox

June 26, 2011
Dear Friend,

Welcome back to Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox!

This past week, I went to San Francisco to see one of my personal heroes, Cynthia McKinney, speak about her recent trips to Libya--from Cynthia, we always hear the truth. No media, corporate, or US government propaganda spin! Click here for a great article Cynthia's son, Coy, wrote about the entire Libya scam. Click here to read the transcript of an interview I did with Cynthia about U.S. election fraud. Cynthia will be our guest on the Soapbox on Sunday, July 3.

Please send healing thoughts to President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela, I am not really sure what's going on and my contacts in Vz have not answered me, but he is very ill in Cuba. You can listen to my interview of him at the archives at: www.CindySheehansSoapbox.com to understand why he is such a friend of the people (us people). I was just in Marin County on Thursday speaking about my recent trip to Venezuela and the urgency of a grassroots revolution here in the U.S.

This week on the Soapbox, we recommend you listen to a rerun of an interview I did with our dear friend, Ann Wright, about her experiences on a prior flotilla to try and break the blockade of Gaza, as another one is preparing to leave soon. Click here to listen.

Love & Peace
Cindy Sheehan