Frederick Douglass

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..." Frederick Douglass

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Egyptian Blogger Zeinobia On The Supreme Council of the Armed Forces

I do not want anymore human rights violations nor lame excuses that this is the army way and the army is blind , I am sorry the only blind thing I know is justice.
I want to restore the rights of every civilian toughed by a military with no right in this period including Ali Maher whom we do not know who killed him for real till now.
I do not want a presidential council.
I do not want a coup inside the army because I do not want another Nassers or Salah Salems.
I do not want the practices of the police revived by the military police.
I do not want anymore lies or to see any more hypocrites from the old regime kissing the ass of the army and the SCAF.
I do not want paternal guidance from the generals but I want to hear and to speak with them as areal adults.
I believe in second chances and redemption , again the members of the SCAF got a golden opportunity to correct what happened in 1954
I know the kind of pressure from inside and outside we are facing , it is like a war and unfortunately the SCAF does not understand that we are in the same boat and they are not fighting alone.


http://egyptianchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/05/regarding-scaf-again-and-again.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EgyptianChronicles+%28Egyptian+chronicles%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail