Frederick Douglass

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them..." Frederick Douglass

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rwanda: The Pentagon's African Holocaust

I hope, my dear visitors, you will permit me to revisit this issue even though it may appear self-congratulatory. I do not do so in triumphalist vanity, but to illustrate a point.

When the horrors were occurring in Rwanda, I made myself quite unpopular in certain circles by suggesting that the slaughter had the backing of the US. I had gone much too far even for my leftist friends, I was much too cynical. How could I believe that!

Well it began with a very mysterious plane crash, one which benefited the Hutus profoundly. And if these events were inimical to the interests of international capital the US or UN would have put a stop to them. Then the clincher--the intense media campaign on behalf of Paul Kagame, including cameos on 60 Minutes and many other official news media. A look at his background revealed he had trained here in the US, and that his forces were involved in securing valuable resources for Western capital. Hence I concluded that he was working for the Pentagon, and that the genocide and Kagame's subsequent intervention were the unfolding of a plan concocted by capital.

Well this was just too foul for many to believe, and I was called a "perverse" conspiracy theorist.

There is no longer any doubt that I was right. I mention this only to highlight that there is no depth to which the ruling class will not sink to protect their wealth and privilege; that the worst filth on the planet run the planet; and that one shouldn't be too dismissive of even the most horrifying theories. There is nothing new under the sun.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=o8b4necab&v=001laauDGMXfkWBuIZZH5XSPszQR7reeUVAboKEDRuSp_Cp3Ptu1gPtkZNKPrMvrMCwCjWzkd-pGvia6oJE1x5jAHyi5d_4f_5NoHsC9XEfmsE4nlVmMxUvmA%3D%3D